Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Year almost Over

Hard to believe so many months have passed since I wrote my previous blog entries. But here I am again. I recently finished the 4th draft of a children's book. Although the first agent I queried (including the first 10 pages with my letter - oh, how I reworked those first 10 pages) passed on my project, it was certainly a positive rejection. Since my book has a Christmas theme of hope, I remain full of cheer and (mostly) optimistic. I continue to send out queries. I keep reading that a writer must build a presence on the web and (hopefully) I'll be blogging more often in 2011. As a rule I only make one New Year's resolution each January - and always the same one - not to overcook the pasta. Last year I added "write more." I think I'll keep those same two resolutions for 2011.
Cheers!

No comments: